JTS is committed to providing a safe and secure environment for children, staff and visitors and promoting a climate where children and adults will feel confident about sharing any concerns which they may have about their own safety or the well-being of others. We aim to safeguard and promote the welfare of children by protecting them from maltreatment; preventing impairment of childrens health or development; ensuring that children grow up in circumstances consistent with the provision of safe and effective care; and taking action to enable all children to have the best outcomes.
The mission of JTS School is educating the students at rural areas where they are not getting opportunity at all to expand their potential and talents with quality education and minimum investment.
The vission of JTS School is to provide quality education to its students so that we can built a healthy society which will be the strong backbone for our nation in near future.
We aim to work together to:Provide excellence in education, together with parents, staff, governors, the parishes, the community and the wider world, so that our children reach their potential in all areas of development.
· Inspire a love of learning in our children
· Encourage them to have enquiring minds
· Involve the children to promote a sense of responsibility for their own learning
· Develop in them a sense of their own self-esteem and self-worth
· Celebrate our many different cultures and work to deepen our understanding of and respect for other faiths
· Encourage them to participate actively in their local parish life
· Prepare our children for the challenge of leading a Christian life, so that they will become good
· and honest citizens in today’s world